April 18 is release day for my new book, TRICKY GROUND, Book 3 in my Under Carico Moons series of science fiction westerns.

Join me for a virtual celebration on Sunday, April 30 from 2:00 to 4:00 PM on Zoom. I'll read some excerpts, talk a little about Carico and why I write science fiction westerns, and do my best to answer questions. Click HERE to get on the email list to receive the Zoom link. (That is the only thing I will use that list for. To sign up for my newsletter, click HERE) Bring your own beverages and join the conversation.

And there’s more. I am this week’s guest on the Writers Not Writing Show - Not a Pipe Publishing. Listen to Benjamin Gorman and I talk about hobbies, news, daydreams and other ways of procrastinating.

A book’s release day is like graduation day, commencement, the time for going out into the world. It’s exciting and scary for the author. I hope you’ll give my series a chance: DISTANT TRAILS, Book 1; DEEP CANYONS, Book 2; and now TRICKY GROUND, Book 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment